Is it possible to reference a heading which is inside the same Confluence-page, inside a running-text (i.e. inline), and be sure that the text will change if the name of the heading changes?
It is not possible to use the "Excerpt" and "Excerpt Include" macros to achieve what I want, because:
- the "Excerpt Include" macro can only reference "Excerpts" based on the Confluence-page name.
- the "Excerpt Include" macro can only reference one "Excerpt"
It is not possible to use the macros "Page Properties" and "Page Properties Report" as they expect to you to input content in a table-like format, and display the content in a table-like format. Since I want to the text to appear inline (and not in table-format), and since I want to link it to a heading (and not to a table), I am not able to use these macros to achieve what I want.
It is not possible to use the "Anchor" macro, since then the inline text which contains the name of a heading will not dynamically change when the name of the heading gets changed.