I got a deactivated instance which I seemingly cannot delete.The only available option at billing is to update the billing details to get the deactivated product(JSW) activated again.I don't want to activate the product again because the instance is not needed and should be deleted.It's also not possible to raise a support ticket at Atlassian because the instance was on a free plan.Does the community have any tips on how to move forward?
Hi @Brolin Amarello ,
the instance will eventually be deprecated by Atlassian. Unsure if there is an exact formula to when that happens. Is there a reason why you are concerned with deleting? if so, you could open a ticket using the billing option in the ticket, creation drop-down. Unclear how quickly they may respond to that given that you were on a free plan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.