I have created a JSM project for our internal IT requests.
Everyone at the company is added to the `jira-servicemanagement-customers-xxx` default group, and the JSM product role for this group is "Customer".
Inside the Team-managed JSM proejct I have set up a new role called "Customer" and added "Create request internally" and "Collaborate on Project requests" as permissions for this role. Then I assigned the role to the `jira-servicemanagement-customers-xxx` group.
Now my team members can login and try to submit a request, but they receive the following error:
"You cannot create this request because you do not have the 'Assign Issues' permission. Please try another request type on the portal."
Note that this is a default project created from the "Information technology (IT)" JSM template. I haven't done any other changes to the project. So I'm confused why it's asking my internal customers for the "Assign Issues" permission.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks