I’m the only one who uses my Jira so I know it’s not anyone deleting my info. I had made a project called wish list and when I go into wishlist I have different columns. Opportunity, contacted, negotiation and list to call. This is what I use when contacting our customers and I had over 20 customers in my list to call but when I opened my Jira app today they were all gone.
what I want to know is, is there a setting that only allows them to be in that column for a short amount of time? I think I had it in there for two weeks.
my first two columns opportunity and contacted have been the same since I got Jira and nothing has ever been taken off.
so I guess my question is why was it taken off of my next column “list to call”? And can I get them back?