I have multiple assets objects types that all have an attribute called "Assignment" of type "User".
I have (2) custom fields:
"Single User Picker" of type "Single User Picker" with ID customfield_10091
"PO - Assigned objects" of type "Assets Objects" with ID customfield_10088
customfield_10091 has no filtering on it, it shows everyone and that's exactly what I want.
customfield_10088 references the correct schema for Physical Objects (laptops and hard drives, etc etc) but I'm struggling with the Issue Scope.
"Assignment" = {{customfield_10091}} is what I have set currently, but I've been changing this around trying to figure out how I can select a user in 10091, and filter ALL the objects in the CMDB that are assigned to that user. If I pick myself, and I know the filter should return 2 objects of different types (1 real laptop, 1 fake headset), yet it always returns no results.
If I change the Filter Issue Scope to something like
"Assignment" = "my.real@email.com"
Well then it finds exactly (2) objects.
If I change it to
"Assignment" = "firstName lastName" (real names of course)
Then it finds the same (2) objects again.
If I change it to
"Assignment" = "reallylongatlassianaccountID"
it finds nothing.
OK so it will work if you use a matching display name, or email address, but not the long ID.
Cool then I'd expect it to work with
"Assignment" = {{customfield_10091.emailAddress}}
or
"Assignment" = {{customfield_10091.displayName}}
Yet it does not.
I have an open ticket with Support but it seems they're still struggling to understand what I'm trying to do.
Anyone here have any ideas?