Hello! I have recently re-joined an organisation and have been trying to re-enable my Jira account. When prompted for the reset password, the recovery link is not being delivered. Per a previous community post, (Solved: Not receiving email for password reset (atlassian.com)) it looks like the email may need to be unblocked - please confirm the best way to check if this is the issue and how to proceed. Many thanks,
Hi @Chris W
I found there was an email address that seems to match your name that was on our suppression list. I have cleared this from our side. Try to re-send the account verification now. If it still is not coming through, then please let us know the email address of that account so we can investigate this further.
Andy
Hi Chris - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Your best bet is to submit a support ticket to Atlassian and ask them if the email address is on their suppression list.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
That's great news Andy! Am now receiving emails via the instance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.