Hola @Valentina Subtil ,
Bienvenido a la comunidad Atlassian.
¿Está trabajando con problemas en un proyecto administrado por la empresa o un proyecto administrado por el equipo? Esa información se puede encontrar en la página "Ver todos los proyectos" ubicada en el menú "Proyectos".
¿Puede proporcionar una imagen de pantalla que muestre su regla completa?
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you working with issues in a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? That information can be found on the "View all projects" page located under the "Projects" menu.
Can you please provide a screen image that shows your complete rule?
The sum of story points for subtasks in a story is not reflected I configured the rule as indicated in the step by step of this section (https://www.atlassian.com/es/software/jira/automation-template-library/sum-up-story-points) but at the time After executing the rule I get the following error:Field settings unknown during editing, may not be available for the project or type. Check the configuration of your custom fields. Ignored fields:Story Points (customfield_10016)There are no fields or field values to edit for issues (this could be because some field values are not present in a particular project):MULTUM-94I think it may be due to a nomenclature translation issue of the story point field. I tried changing the language of the field but it did not resolve.
The sum of story points for subtasks in a story is not reflected
I configured the rule as indicated in the step by step of this section (https://www.atlassian.com/es/software/jira/automation-template-library/sum-up-story-points) but at the time After executing the rule I get the following error:Field settings unknown during editing, may not be available for the project or type. Check the configuration of your custom fields. Ignored fields:Story Points (customfield_10016)There are no fields or field values to edit for issues (this could be because some field values are not present in a particular project):MULTUM-94I think it may be due to a nomenclature translation issue of the story point field. I tried changing the language of the field but it did not resolve.
Software gestionado por el equipo (Team Managed project)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.