I use labels a lot for a structure and reporting dynamically. How do I do the same for Whiteboards, and specifically use the same labels throughout my confluence experience ?
HelloI have been testing whiteboards and I have not found the possibility of adding labels, what if you can is on the pages that interest you, add a link to the board and you would have it available but I imagine that what you want is to be able to search by that label
I agree, for retros I want them to show up in the main retro pageThe whiteboard is even a default from Jira, so its weird then how the page it created can only reference retros from pagesIn other words, I have 4 retros from normal pages, and 2 retros from whiteboardsThen a main Retros page.The Retros page lists only the 4 retros from normal pages.I want Retros page to list them all
As a workaround, what I do is:
Did anybody happen to find a feature request to allow labels to be added to Confluence whiteboards?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.