Hello,
We have a problem with custom field called 'Bug requirements'. It is formatted in Wiki style and have predefined value, it is linked only with screen for Bug issue type. Everything worked for a few days, but now for some users when they create a bug whole custom field with predefined value dissapear a second after they choose a issue type.
The problem exist on the project where we are using Xray - I am not sure if this may cause the issue.
This is how it look for users, where it works fine
And for those where it is not working

The difference I noticed beetwen users is that, for those where it is not working additional field 'Affected versions' is added.
As a workaround I added custom field 'Bug requirements' on different card in screen, but I would like to know what is causing the issue on the General card view?
Thank you in advance for help!