Hello Community,
I am building a portal that allows users to see details regarding their Confluence spaces.
My plan is to use the Confluence Cloud REST API v2, and I have found the following endpoint that could help my case: Get space by id. The problem is that the endpoint requires space IDs, that I did not manage to find on the web UI.
Also, our users are familiar with the Confluence space key and it would be great if we could utilise the space key, but the linked endpoint only accepts integers as IDs. I found that the v1 API still works with space keys, but I can see that the endpoint is deprecated.
Therefore, I am interested in two things:
- Is there a way for Confluence Cloud users to find the space IDs on the web UI?
- Is there an endpoint in the v2 API that I missed and allows me fetch space details using space keys?
Thanks a lot in advance!