Hi. I need tag people from other project. Can I make this? Or I must give them first access to project?
Welcome to the community @Kamil Askerov
To be able to tag the people from the other project, you would need to check the following:
This is when you want to TAG people from the other projects. If you wish to tag the people to your project, you need to add them to your project and choose the role that you will grant to them. Two thing to keep in mind if you are adding people to your project that if your project is:
Project roles:
You can tag your team mates in the project using the @ symbol.
@Nikola Perisic I whant to add customers from Jira Service Managment for tag.
Are you looking to tag the users from Jira Software to Jira Service Management project? Thank you in advance.
@Nikola Perisic both way JS->JSM and JSM->JS
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.