I have a confluence page in two languages, English and Chinese.
When I export it, only English is transferred to the pdf document.
Why?
Of course, I need both languages in the pdf document.
Hi @Joaquín Núñez
Try Scroll PDF Exporter by K15t (trial is free).
Just out of curiosity, is the bi-lingual page a solution to content localization or is it a one-off issue?
If it's the former, there are localization solutions apps that allow you to have multiple language versions of the space pages stored right in the space.
Hello @Joaquín Núñez
Can you provide a little more detail on the problem you mentioned? Are both English and Chinese texts listed on a Confluence page, and are both displayed when the page is viewed?
Or are you using an app to offer Confluence content in multiple languages and only display the desired/required language version of the content? Have you contacted the app vendor's support if you are using an app?
Are both English and Chinese texts listed on a Confluence page, and are both displayed when the page is viewed?
Yes, this is the case.
No app used.
It is "few-off issue".
Thanks for the answer.
I was not able to reproduce the issue on our Confluence Cloud instance. Maybe it is better for you to get in touch with Atlassian Support to review the problem on your instance with the PDF export.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.