Добрый день! Возможно ли настроить спринты, чтобы они согласовывались перед запуском?
Привет,
Разве это не тот же вопрос, который вы задали, и я ответил в другом вашем посте?
Если это не тот же вопрос, предоставьте дополнительную информацию о проблеме, которую вы пытаетесь решить, и о том, чем этот вопрос отличается.
---
Hello,
Isn't this the same question you asked and I answered in your other post?
If it is not the same question, please provide more information about the problem you are trying to solve, and how this question is different.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C-%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B8-%D0%A1%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0-%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C-%D1%84%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%BA%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8E/qaq-p/2678031
Sprint Coordination Good afternoon Is it possible to set up sprints so that they are agreed upon before launch?
Sprint Coordination
Good afternoon Is it possible to set up sprints so that they are agreed upon before launch?
Да. я задавал этот вопрос, но у меня появилась информация от другого пользователя то, что можно установить плагины и сделать это?!
Возможно ли это сделать установить плагины с магазина JIRA?
Откуда вы взяли информацию о том, что этого можно добиться с помощью сторонних плагинов? Это было в другом сообщении сообщества? Можете ли вы дать ссылку, откуда вы взяли эту информацию? мне неизвестны какие-либо плагины, обеспечивающие эту функциональность.
-----
Where did you get the information that this can be achieved using third party plugins? Was this in another community post? Can you provide a link where you got this information from? I am not aware of any plugins that provide this functionality.
Yes. I asked this question, but I got information from another user that you can install plugins and do this?! Is it possible to do this by installing plugins from the JIRA store?
Yes. I asked this question, but I got information from another user that you can install plugins and do this?!
Is it possible to do this by installing plugins from the JIRA store?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.