Hi all, I've been trying to find answers about this issue all day and have had no luck.
My problem is that the expand/collapse carets do not appear next to Story issues that have subtasks. This is in the backlog view of a specific SCRUM board on a company-managed JSW project.
In other SCRUM boards in company-managed JSW projects, also in the backlog view, the expand/collapse carets do appear next to Stories that have subtasks, so I know this feature is generally working on our site.
When comparing the project with the problem to a project without the problem, all of the settings seem to be exactly the same except for one. The filter for the problem board includes issues from two different projects where the boards that work only contain one.
The two projects included in the filter on the problem board are both company-managed JSW SCRUM, however.
I'm keen to hear if anyone has any insight into what's causing this issue on this particular board.