Hi there,
I observed an iframe not showing issue with the following test case:WHEN (1) I am in confluence page edit mode AND (2) I insert iframe via `Insert elements /` tab AND (3) I insert the graph plot URL source of the iframe (make sure the URL is accessible) AND (4) I set the width to 100% AND (5) I set the height to 400px AND (6) I click on the X button to complete the editing AND (7) I try to insert > 20 graph plots by repeating steps (2) up to (6) AND (8) I publish the confluence page THEN Some iframe don't show the graph plots
@Kurniawan Masaji welcome to the Atlassian community
Is this happening to all users and in different types of browsers?
Yes, it is @Brant Schroeder
@Kurniawan Masaji what is the graph plot being loaded from?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.