Hi team,
I am Efty from GetYourGuide and working on the Connectivity/API team. Since Jira Atlassian is the main Ticket Solutions Management software at GYG, I am trying to create dashboards to understand the metrics and the stats around my team's projects.
I have a couple of questions:
1) I have selected the gadget: Time To First Response for the board called: Outbound Mappings (CNTOM). I am not sure how is the time to first response measured and how to interpret the values. Does it count from the time the ticket opened until a user provided a first comment in that ticket? If yes, then my metrics/data don't match with what the gadget provides.
2) Are the weekends calculated in the timeframes? How can I set up Operating hours for my team so the Jira dashboards can reflect my team's operating times?
3) Is the final time that provided in the dashboard the accumulated time of all tickets that had a delayed 1st response?
In summary, I would like to find out how this works and how can I calculate the times accurately.
Thank you. My email: eftychis.fetfatsidis@getyourguide.com