Hi,
We have a release notes section to a couple of spaces and I wanted a way to use Automation to notify groups of Users when content is published.
There is lots of other content in the space that doesn't require people be notified. This information, however, is something we want all members of certain groups to be notified when it is updated.
We have a parent page of release notes, this page has years as child pages and each year has quarters as child page, showing the release notes.
My thought was to add a label to the pages I wanted people to be notified of when they are published. That way each time we update the page with a new release note everybody would know.
I put a condition in place and said IF {{page.labels}} contains release-notes then ......
Nothing happens though. Is that how you are meant to evaluate labels and their values? I tried it using page.labels.url contains and equals as well but still no luck.
If I change the IF to something simple like page.title then the action gets executed as I would expect.
Thanks in advance for your help.