I would like to query the account data in Jira, e.g. that only accounts with the status 'open' are displayed (in Postman) but in the documentation I only see general queries of accounts which I am a bit confused about: https://apidocs.tempo.io/#tag/AccountsAbove all I ask myself the question, how can I query tempo data of users? unfortunately I can't find anything about it
Hi @[deleted]To retrive Accounts that are with status "Open" you will need to use the api POST https://api.tempo.io/4/accounts/search What "data of users" are you looking for? In case you are looking for worklogs, Tempo team memberships, required hours (user schedule), you can use the Tempo APIs.In case you are looking for information like users email, jira-groups a user is in, project permissions, .... you will need to use the JIRA APIs, https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/#versionBest regards, Susanne
Thank you very much, yes, I need worklogs and hours.I'm just wondering if I'm looking in the wrong documentation because I couldn't find such detailed info.I would like info like this:https://www.tempo.io/server-api-documentation/servlet#tag/Get-Worklogs/ This is from version 1.0 now, so where can I find the right tempo doc? Thanks for your help!
The documentation you are referring to is for the Server / Data center version of Tempo. The documentation for the Tempo Cloud Rest APIs is on https://apidocs.tempo.io/To retrieve worklogs of a specific user, you can use GET https://api.tempo.io/4/worklogs/user/{accountId} To retrieve information about the hours a user is required to work, you can use GET https://api.tempo.io/4/user-schedule/{accountId} Please note that the APIs will only return informaition that you have permission to view in Tempo (see also Cannot see other users worklogs on Cloud and Permissions in Tempo
All right, I'll have a look at it, but is there detailed information like in the picture? This is again from the server / data center version of Tempo. Or is there also current documentation for the server version? I am looking for information such as work date, hours, billing attributes and so on
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.