Can I merge tasks?
Not by using Link issue or Sub-task, but by merging several into one.
hmm.. Not a feature in Jira but if it helps, you could design an automation to append the summary , description etc to another ticket's summary, description etc and delete the current ticket. Is that what you expect from the merge operation?
Merging issues is not a default feature. I'm also wondering how it should work: have the 2 descriptions underneath each other, what with select lists, assignee, creation date, ....
I would to it manually. But if it is something you need on a regular basis you can check out these plugins: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=issue%20merge
Hey Svitlana
As per the current design, it is not natively possible from Jira
As a workaround, you can try third-party ad-ons such as Issue Merger PRO for Jira and Merge Agent for Jira which help merge multiple issues in Jira.
With that said, there is a feature request in progress to have the ability to merge and split issues. This feature can be tracked here:
JRACLOUD-10015 - Merge and split issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.