I am relatively new to Confiforms and I need some help.
I have a form that contains the names of teams I work with (TeamNames). On another form I have the team names with the team members (TwoFields).
I need a third form where the user selects the team name from a dropdown from the TeamNames form. When selected, I need to use the selected Team Name to lookup the team members in the TwoFields form and place those names in a field on the third form.
I have read thru the documentation and examples but cannot get the third form working. The storage format for the two forms is below. As I have not gotten the third form working, I have not included it.
Thank you for any direction you can provide.
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1" data-layout="wide" ac:local-id="c4fdef98-7fb0-40db-a68d-47df45381f92" ac:macro-id="0d37b6d9c8d129513006ae35f8b228c4947b1ed56ddf47784afdd3c3dbf993a9">
<ac:parameter ac:name="redirectMode">View</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">TwoFields</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">Button</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="showMessageAs">Below the form</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p />
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1" data-layout="wide" ac:local-id="7f03520c-d72f-4a56-9302-e25180119a3c" ac:macro-id="4d16e2635e47d687f2229e6f45b32f37f88c02842d2895c17de7d21ca18e4a3e">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">TwoFields</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="registrationFormTitle">Table with 2 Fields</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>Fieldname: Team</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1" data-layout="wide" ac:local-id="3113460e-c811-4210-a698-3819296a9caa" ac:macro-id="16d7dfa6-85b4-426a-8238-2670b0b11418">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">Team</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Team Name</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="values">[16220161|TeamNames|TeamName|true|false|]</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">smartselect2</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="macroHash">-2057859268</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p>Fieldname: Members</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1" data-layout="default" ac:local-id="c9bfe067-34f5-4180-ac25-31dc15178b89" ac:macro-id="a67ead55-7de9-4f31-9a88-9763f97e8487">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">Members</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Team Members</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldDescription">Members on the team (comma separated)</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">textarea</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="macroHash">990674143</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<hr />
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1" data-layout="wide" ac:local-id="92ba27dd-7394-4c07-a0fa-532dae9adb97" ac:macro-id="47f60df3bc76cacfa9d04e1d04e5beeb66682407684b2d63c62d4d58532269dd">
<ac:parameter ac:name="redirectMode">View</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">TeamNames</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="formTitle">Names of the Teams</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">Button</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="showMessageAs">Below the form</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="afterSubmit">Page reload</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p />
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1" data-layout="wide" ac:local-id="69f04f0b-4864-414e-becc-95b1a1a50ba6" ac:macro-id="6aad451dc6cb3795a976d48c531c65a01b9427302869fabf70349d7b424b0766">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">TeamNames</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="registrationFormTitle">Team Names</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1" data-layout="wide" ac:local-id="0e0fb80b-f3b2-4d3f-84e9-490bd31f3ee3" ac:macro-id="d4fa089f-3baa-47e9-bbfc-3d19cc4e39b1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">TeamName</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Team Name</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldDescription">Names of the Teams</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="macroHash">1267226108</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p />