Hello community,
I want to use Jira for more direct customer requests without them having to switch to the service desk, for a few reasons:
- Different design than the rest of our website
- Switching to another site might spook some customers
- Not having an integrated/embedded form seems really outdated and unprofessional
I know there is the widget, but I don't want to use this - it's unintuitive for customers, doesn't fit our design and does not convey the same sense of "serious business" than an actual embedded form does, do we won't consider using the widget.
Now to the actual question: Is there a way to embed a JSM form as an iframe on a website? I couldn't find any info in Atlassian's documentation or in the forms settings.
Thank you!
Edit to add: I can create a link to the form to embed somewhere, but issue creation is restricted to only be used by admins, agents, collaborators and Service Desk Team roles, for whatever reason. So it seems, that this approach doesn't work if we want to use it for customers without a login. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-an-issue-using-a-form/