Hi Team,Can the Automated Jira emails tell me if it is an Epic Ticket, Bug Ticket or Story Ticket?Thanks,Rohith.
Hi @Rohith k
What exactly is your need?
Regards,
Seba
Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński Currently, when I receive emails regarding movement on a Jira ticket, I don’t know what type of ticket it is, example Epic Ticket, Bug Ticket, Story Ticket… or what Board it is in, example PM New Board or CrewPay- Development Board.
Is there anything that can be changed that would give me more information when I receive those emails?
Either option mentioned above would be helpful.
I receive a ton of Jira ticket emails and it would be a huge time saver if I know what type of ticket, or what board the ticket is in; this way I can easily know if I should action the ticket or delete it.
Hi @Rohith k ,
Please find the screenshot of the automation. It helps you to understand the better.
You have to add the smart value for issue type is: {{issue.issueType.name}}
For more Jira smart values, you can refer to the documentation provided below:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-issues/
If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to let me know.
Thanks,Geethanjali
Hi @Geethanjali Katagani
Apart from custom automation emails, can we have it for generic email notifications.Basically, we need this to be applied for all the notifications.Thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.