Hey All,
We have a field limitation in our organization and have needed to think of creative ways to mitigate these limitations. We capture all 25 of our teams hrs. per ticket and we do so through a text field. As you can imagine this field is a nightmare when exporting to Excel as its very long. So our text field looks something like this:
Field: Hrs. per Team
Values: team a : 24
team b: 9
team c: 0
Is it possible through any means to get to a way in where one can parse out the team's names - convert to columns and the hrs. which come after the delimiter turn into values of the team's ? I would like to export this to Excel and use Jira automation maybe some JSON. I have Jira Data Center. Maybe I'm just mad now, but is something like this even possible?
Desired Outcome
team a team b team c
24 9 0