Hi everyone! I'm running an automation that, at a certain point, performs a search action. To continue the process, I need to transition the item returned by the search. How can I do this?
Hi Gabriel,
It depends on what you mean by a search action. You can use conditions based on JQL. What is the exact scenario?
When a new item is created, I analyze the description for key words. If I find them, the newly created item goes through a transition and, after this, I search for items related to the newly created item through a specific field. Finally, I want to transition the items found in the search, as shown in the image below. I apologize as it is in Portuguese.
Okay, so what is not working with the rule?
After performing the search and executing the transition action, the transition is not performed on the searched item but on the trigger item.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.