how can I change the dashboard order, so that e.g. the default dashboard is on the top?
cheers
Hi @Sven Sethmann,
I was facing the same problem some time ago.
Unfortunately there is no easy way to customize the order of the Favorites dashboards. They are listed in the order of being marked as favorite.
What I did to re-arrange them, was to remove them all from Favorites and then mark them back as favorite in the right order.
Hope this helps.
Danut.
Hi Sven - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The top section just shows the most recent ones you have used. So whichever one you have used the most recently will be at the top. That view will be different for all users. If you click on View all dashboards, it will be alphabetically.
Hi Danut,
what a workaround but fine for me. It works! ... thanks a lot for this hint.
kind regards
Sven
Hi John,
thanks for the warm welcome. I´ll take the answer from Danut. This works for me as I needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.