Jira Service Management (Cloud)のフリー版で評価を実施しています。環境はテスト用のプロジェクトを1つ作成した状態です。この状態で「ポータル限定のカスタマー」でカスタマーポータルにログインすると作成したプロジェクトが表示され課題作成可能ですが、社内顧客(ディレクトリに登録されたクレーム済ドメインのAtlassianアカウントユーザー)でカスタマーポータルにアクセスすると、ログインは出来ますがプロジェクトが表示されません。このユーザーの製品の役割はカスタマーを設定しています (エージェントの役割は無しです)。課題セキュリティスキームは設定していません。この情報から社内顧客にプロジェクトが表示されない理由として何か想定できる事はあるでしょうか。あるいは追加で確認すべき設定などはありますでしょうか。何か知見があれば頂戴したく、よろしくお願いいたします。
Hi @Akiraaaaaaa , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question. Sorry to switch to English but I think more people can help you this way.
I understand your internal colleagues have reported they don't see a Jira Service Management project you wish to share with them.
Please check the channel settings in the project here, to make sure it is open and visible -
If that is set up correctly, please check the Jira system settings, Product menu that the Customer access settings are such that your internal colleagues can use the JSM projects -
Hope this helps
Cheers
Hello @Valerie Knapp , thank you for the support even it is written in Japanese.I checked the settings which you suggested and test various combination, but still I (my atlassian account) can't access the project via customer portal. I (my gmail account as potal-only customers) still can access though.
Is there a constraint that internal and external account type cannot coexist?I will continue the investigation.
Thank you.
Hi @Akiraaaaaaa , thanks for your feedback. Please can you also check the settings in the customer section within the project here -
If you have a different statement from the one I highlighted, saying all Jira users are customers, please check the customer permissions in the project settings -
To make sure that the channel access is set to 'Open' and not restricted.
Please can you give feedback if this helps?
Hello @Valerie Knapp , thanks for additional information.
The information you gave us could be a breakthrough.Based on your information, I detected the following two strange behaviors.
1. I could not find my account in the "customer section" you indicated, even though I have it in the JSM customer group (jira-servicemanagement-customers-xxx).
2. For that reason, I added my email address manually in the customer section, but I didn't receive the invitation email, and when I updated the page, my account that I have added disappeared.
I think this strange behavior is causing this problem, why can't I add myself to the customer section? Please advise me if there is anything I should check.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.