I have a number of Epics I am tracking per quarter and the Assignee adds an update to the "weekly status" field and I would like to create a single dashboard with all of these specific Epics updates. I have a JQL filter to get to these Epics but need to view the "weekly Status" field. Any thoughts are welcome.
Hi @Christopher McKenzie,
It seems you are trying to manually create what Atlassian has built into Atlas. Since weekly updates after a full quarter ends up to be a lot of text, it does not present nicely on a dashboard, even if you would succeed in making it work.
Have a look at more details over here. It comes with a free version that is very well equipped.
Hope this helps!
I was looking into Atlas today. but it seems like it is driven off a single Epic/ Project. I could be wrong, new to Atlas. If you know how I can add multiple Epics to 1 "project" in Atlas, I would love to know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.