Hi JIRA Support Team,
Can you please provide us with the steps to allow users within our organization to edit Jira tickets' resolution once they are updated to "Done"?
Thank you.
Hi Vic - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Basically, you need to add a self looping transition on the Resolved status (that's a transition that goes from a status back to itself). Then add a screen to the transitions that has the Resolution field on the screen so it can but update. You might want to add a Condition to the transition also to control how is allowed to do that.
Hi @Vic King
Welcome to our Community.
Please go to the workflow status property of this issue type. Change to this:
jira.issue.editable = true
Hope it helps.
Thanks,
YY哥
You are the best! I don't believe I have those permissions. I will share this with my product manager. Thank you!
Have a great day!
Good luck! Vic.
Thank you, YY!
Hi John,
I have shared this with my product management team. He will have the permission to make the updates to our account. I really appreciate your responding to my message.
I hope you're having a great day!
Best,
Vic
You are very welcome.
This did not work for me. I created a new transition, self looping to itself, but it did not appear as an option when I click on the status button which did reveal options for all other transitions and their destination status
I am using the free online jira version
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.