My company currently uses Jira Software Cloud to manage our recurring marketing tasks each month. We have different teams that our account managers assign different issue types to as the assignee, then those teams (the new assignee) assign the tasks to a specific person (i.e. I would assign my image creation issue to Team A - Creative. They would then assign it to the available creative team member). I want to limit the number of tasks, subtasks, or issues able to be assigned to a team in a single day because we often have people exceeding the limit of a team's queue (typically around 25 tasks per day) and because it's manual things get moved that have been there for a long time. We also have an estimated time field we could limit if that would work easier. I have a general example of what each looks like below.
In the time estimate if we can limit it if the total estimated time for the due date gets to X automatically move it to the next day (if that day was full it would continue to move it forward until it reached a day that it didn't exceed the limit). For the total issues for one assignee on a single due date, I want to know if we can do the same but with issue count. If total issue count = X, schedule for the next day (and continue to do so until the automation doesn't exceed the issue count).
Let me know if you need any further explanations. Thanks!

