HI,
I am looking for a JQL that produces a list of all linked issues. So far I only found a way to get that per issue not for the entire project.
It could also be described as "show a list of all dependencies from other projects".
Hello @Georg Isenbuerger
For such functionality you need third party add-ons like scriptrunner or others. Do you know if you have it?
ok, I was afraid of that...
Hi @Georg Isenbuerger
Welcome to our Community.
You may try:
issueLinkType = "is blocked by"
Hope it helps & thanks,
YY哥
Hi Georg,
Try this query and see if it gives you want you want.
project = ABC AND issueLinkType is not empty
that gives me all the issues that have a linked issue but I need the linked issue itself
this produces all the issues that have linked issues... I need the linked issues
Got it. As far as I know, we could add Linked issue field to the Issue Search list
Yes - just as @Yong Yang shows you. :-)
Just add that as a column in your query.
If the issues are linked, they will already show in the Plans. But you need to use the specific Issue Link that the Plans use. The default is Blocks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.