Hello, is there any way to generate planned vs actual executed test cases as percentage gadget?
I am using zephyr scale as test management plugin for Jira
Hi. Yes, this is possible. Before I answer, I recommend you also consider using SmartBear's user led community for Zephyr Scale, here: Zephyr Scale Community - you will receive answers from actual users of the system, and I'm very active in that community.
Here are some examples of dashboard gadgets that show in row 1: % of test cases completed* vs. not completed. *Completed means a result other than Not Executed. And in row 2: two flavours of donut charts showing results by execution status - one in %, the other in numbers. There are other options out there that may also suit.
@Andy Barbet
Hello, thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
If I have a test case that planned end date is 28/4/2024 and it have 70 test cases
if I reached 25/4 with 60 test cases that are executed, will the gadgets you suggested calculate the lag (percentage of test cases remaining) and show it in dashboard?
The planned start and end dates are fields that can be used in the filter for those gadgets so if used, I presume they would work, but I've not tried it.
@Andy Barbet Thank you.
I did try your suggested answer, but the dates won't be showing on the dashboard is there any way to display them?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.