We just launched our service portal. I'm an administrator but not the overall guru admin.
I'm trying to find the root cause for issues in seeing and sharing issues.
- I'm unable to view a ticket one of our support agents is assigned to. It doesn't show in the board, I can't search for it and I can't click a link to the ticket to view. I'm told I don't have access. (Issue security?)
- The user who submitted the ticket does not see his ticket in his ticket list.
- Responses to the requester using @ is not generating an email.
- I was added as a watcher and participant and still can't see and don't get notifications.
- Other support agents are able to see the ticket.
I've searched the documentation and can't find the answer. If you can point me to the right spot to trouble shoot this I can at least guide someone with permission to the right spot.