I would like to embed a create from template button on a confluence page whereby the resulting page is placed on the user's personal space. I am unclear how to specify this within the Space key option in the create from template macro. Yes
Hey @Jack Brickey
I'm not sure if I fully understand your question. If I insert a Create from Template macro, I get this dialog - and the space key field offers some auto completion to select my space.
Does that help?
Matthias
PS: My colleagues made this free create from template pro app which offers some more customization options like selecting a parent page or formatting the button. Maybe you want to try it out.
Hi @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ , thanks for chiming in. What I need to do is to create a button on an instructional page. If the user clicks the button then it will create a page on their personal space if it exists. So I need the "Space key*" to accept something like "@currentuser" but haven't found support for such syntax. Unsure if it exists but I have limited experience with the macro.
Well...I found this - CONFCLOUD-68216 Self personal space option in Create from Template macro . This was closed as Wont't fix due to lack of votes.
I will have a look at the app you mentioned.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.