Hi. In one project(JSM) when i create request type - there 4 field present Instructions description summary component. When I try to delete componet - there error - u cant delete this component. And I cant select some information in this component. Why is that and how I can resolve this problem? This project was migrated from jira server version.
Hi @Kamil Askerov ,
First of all, please make sure that the Component field is not globally required in field configuration assigned to this project (here you may find a path to follow). If it's marked as mandatory, try to mark it as optional and check whether something changed.
In general, all the fields globally required are being automatically added to request type and there is not way to remove them.
I hope it helps
Kind regards,Klaudia
@Klaudia Schön_Deviniti_ thank you for your answer. I will check it
@Klaudia Schön_Deviniti_ I make its optional but component still REQUIRED. But in other projects component field not required.
@Kamil Askerov based on your screenshot, I can see that it's required, indeed:
To mark this as optional, please click on "Optional" link to switch on this option
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.