When I apply a certain filter, I ned to open all the results as individual tabs - closing them when I've checked each one. Is there an automated way of opening all the results as individual tabs, ideally in Firefox, but Chrome would do?
Thank you!
Don't think so. What you can do though is to click on one issue, check it, naviagte to the next issue by clicking the up/down arrow in the right hand side top of "View Issue" page. You don't have to go back tot he issue navigator.
I have since managed to find a Javascript....eh...script which opens the search results in separate tabs (hooray!). The only problem is, if any of those results is a subtask, the script will only open the respective parent (boo!). Any Javanauts out there who know how to adapt this script...or could tell me where to learn how to (see link below)?
http://broderboy.github.com/jira-tabs/
Thanks!
[I'm not sure whether tmy blue answer below has "closed" this question, because it isn't closed. I'll paste it here again in the hope that this bumps the thread...]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.