Hi
We are using Team based Project with Kanban and Scrum,
I am Free Tier,
I have assign team member and having role Admin, but when he try to create issue that is happening nothing.
Flow:
1. In Scrum Project > BackLog > Already few backlog items there which are created by me.
2. I have assign team member in that so he/she can create issue in the backlog.
3. When he/she click on the "create Issue" button and Press Enter it goes to the next line rather creating the issues in the backlog.
4. OS : MAC & Window
I have assign 4 team members and they all facing the same issue, but when I am using their login details in my MAC system then using ENTER button issues are created successfully.
I think is something technical issue, you are creating task when pressing ENTER button. but when the ENTER button have different meaning in the different system then after it will not work. for that you have to provide manual "submit button" or provide any suggestion to user to create an issue using ALT + Enter or like that.