I'm trying to update the Parent of existing issues via CSV importer in External System Importer.
The importing page states: "To import child-parent relationships, define the column mapping for: Issue Id, Parent and Issue Type", however, if I do this it ignores the issues:
2024-04-17 02:59:13,476 INFO - External issue 10844 already exists as RES-834, not importing.
2024-04-17 02:59:13,497 INFO - External issue 10860 already exists as RES-850, not importing.
2024-04-17 02:59:13,500 WARN - 2 of 2 issues have been skipped because they already exist in destination projects.
It completely ignores the issues without updating the fields that changed and I told it to map.
I've tried different permutations of fields to import/ignore, including trying to do Parent -> Parent Link and Issue Id -> External Issue Id.
This is my CSV:
| Summary | Issue Type | Issue key | Issue id | Parent |
| Cleaning up records fails when user is removed from farm | Bug | RES-850 | 10860 | 10844 |
| General | Epic | RES-834 | 10844 | |