When i enter to a project by default its filtering the issues by open Issues and is blank, there is any way to make by default it to show All issues?
Hi Santiago,
You can click on Board on the right side of the screen and click on Configure.
After that click on Edit Filter Query.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Henrique Freitas
This is not in the Boards. is in the Projects section
Santiago,
Did you ever get an answer to this. I am trying to find where I can alter the default "Open Issues" filter for a project, but I can't seem to find it.
Thanks,
Jason
Same here
I'm also looking for an answer to this question
Same as well! Any further info on this?
(Btw, found a related open enhancement - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-10026 - vote it up!)
As mentioned, this is about the "Issues" view in the project. The question has nothing to do with a board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.