Hi,
I have built an automation that sends data from the Jira issue to an external database via a PUT request.
This is using a response ID that is saved in the Jira issue as well as the external database. I have noticed that when the Jira issue is created and the automation starts, the database has not yet created the value with that response ID and thus causing a 404 for the PUT request.
I therefore wanted to see if I can either:
1. Create an artificial delay before the PUT request to allow enough time for the database to catch up and create the response ID. From my testing, it seems that a delay of 1-3 minutes should be sufficient. I couldn't find a way to create such an artificial delay.
2. Create a loop in my automation that uses a GET request to check whether the response ID was created. In the attached image you can see what I am trying to do. If the {{webResponse.status}} = 200 the PUT request should execute. If {{webResponse.status}} = 404 it should loop back to the GET request to check if the response was created in the meantime. Preferably I would like to still include an artificial delay if possible as I suspect the GET request will return 404s for abut 1-3 minutes.
