I am working with 2 different projects. On one of them I only have tasks and on the other I only have epics and I need to link the epics from one project as parent of the tasks from a different project. Is this possible?
Hi Helena - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If either project is a Team-managed project, then the answer is no.
If both projects are Company-managed projects, then the answer is yes, as long as you have the appropriate permissions for each project.
Hi @Helena Dias ,
As per my knowledge, this is not feasible.
You can't have parent and child (task and subtask) in two different project).
But you can link the tickets between different projects. You link your epic to task of different project
Thank you!
What are the permissions you need in each company-managed project in order to set a parent epic from one project and Story or task children from another project?
You should just need the Browse Project permission in the parent project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.