Hi all,
Newbie to JSM here.
I've got two separate company-managed projects and all of the configurations that I can find are identical (as far as I can tell). The same workflow is being used by both, the SLAs are set up the same, and they have the same automations.
In the Issue Queue for each project, I've got the column 'Time to Resolution'. In Project A, it displays with precise time using the 'Due date centric' SLA format display (see screenshot 1). In Project B, it displays with rounded time using the same 'Due date centric' SLA format display (see screenshot 2). Notice the pause icon vs the clock icon. I don't know what I've done here. I want Project B to display precise time like Project A.
Despite the configurations for each project being as similar as I can make them, I'm sure I've missed something.
TIA for any advice.
Screenshot 1 (left), screenshot 2 (right).

