I have a text field that has multi-select option. I want to be able to update the field with additional text inputs via an API and integrate with an external source of data for these text inputs. Is this possible in JPD?
Hi @Madhuri Kaniganti , I know this works by doing a CSV import of ideas with field option values: Here's how.
Based on this, I think this should work by either creating ideas or updating an idea via the standard Jira Cloud API for creating/updating issues.
Thanks Tanguy. Very helpful. I will give this a try.
@Tanguy Crusson We have a global field that we would like to use. This global field is multi-select text field and it looks like this feature is yet to be supported on JPD. Do you know when the support for this is landing? We have an active project underway to use this field and it would help a lot in simplifying the workflow.
JPD-196; Support Select List (multiple choices) fields with JPD global fields
Hello Madhuri,
We haven't yet started working on it, but it has been prioritized for the next month
Cheers,
Hermance
Thanks @Hermance NDounga What is the release date for JPD-196? Another question is there a limit on number of values that can be in a multi-select global field in JPD. Today when we import values in a multi-select field in JPD, looks like there is a limit of 500 values.
Is there an update now that global fields are supported. Can global fields be updated via (standard) Jira APIs?
@Tanguy Crusson @Hermance NDounga ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.