Eu gostaria de saber se consigo adicionar convidados que possam editar os projetos e visualzar
Olá,
Você pode ter 5 usuários convidados para cada 1 usuário licenciado. Isso está documentado aqui:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/invite-guests-for-external-collaboration/
O documento detalha o que os convidados podem fazer.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-can-guests-see-and-do-on-confluence/
---
Hello,
You can have 5 Guest users for every 1 licensed user. That is documented here:
The document details what Guests can do.
How many guests can I add to confluence? I would like to know if I can add guests who can edit the projects and view
How many guests can I add to confluence?
I would like to know if I can add guests who can edit the projects and view
@Governança de TI
Hi, a guest can access exactly one space only.
Once you set it up, you can grant a guest their specific access level in that space, including edit rights.
You can set it up like this, for example:
Actually, a Guest can technically access more than one space, as they will be able to access any space where Anonymous access has been granted.
That is documented here:
Muito obrigado
@Trudy P Claspill
"Guests are a different type of user than a regular Confluence user — they can only have access to one space at a time (assigned by an admin) and that access has certain limitations."
Given the fact that anyone can access an Anonymous space, Guest are not accessing such space as Guests.
Os convidados conseguem editar também ? Como libero a edição ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.