Hi everyone,
I'm configuring my workflow transition to "Done" and I want users to set both the Resolution and Time Spent fields. However, it seems that the Time Spent field is nested under the Log Work field.
When I associate the Log Work field with my screen, all three fields (Time Spent, Date Started, Remaining Estimate) appear. Is there a way for me to only associate the Time Spent field?
I know that workflow transitions rely on screens rather than request view/issue view/form. I've explored this direction and found that the Time Spent system field is available, but when added to the issue view, nothing happens. Is this a bug or an incomplete feature?
Any insights would be greatly appreciated!
Hi @IGS Migrate 2
Not that I know of; these fields come as a bundle.
Ste
thanks for the info!
No worries!
If this helped answer your question, could you accept this answer? It's helpful for others who find this question in future
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.