Hi community,
My team is working on several Team Managed Software projects (scrum) in parallel. In order to visualize them in the same scrum sprint, I have created a personal board that uses a filter to select the projects. When we initially set up this workflow, we first created 5 Team Managed projects. Then I created a filter to select the projects and a personal board that uses the filter. This works fine. The issues from the 5 projects are displayed correctly on the board.
However, problems arise when we try to add a new Team Managed Software project to the board. If I create a new project and modify the filter accordingly, the issues in the new project do not display on my personal board. I have checked the that the filter works, i.e. selects the issues in the new project, and I have made sure to "save changes" to the filter.
Can anyone tell me why the tasks from the new project do not display on the board?
As a test, I tried to create a new personal board that uses the same filter as the existing personal board. Interestingly, the new board correctly displays the issues from all the 6 projects, i.e. including the new one. Does this mean that a personal board can only display projects that already exist when the board is created??
Any help is much appreciated!