All my canned responses default as 'Respond to Customer' rather than 'Internal Notes'
This occurs with or without the canned response plug in.
Is it possible to change the functionality so they post as Internal Notes?
Hi @George Neshev
Isn't the "Canned responses" button within the comments section?
So you have to select the comment type before choosing a canned response - if you pick "Add internal note" the canned response shouldn't change it back to replying to a customer when selected.
Or are you activating these from somewhere else?
Ste
@Ste Wright I select one of my favourited responses, which is before I get the opportunity to select Internal/Reply to customer.
Once it loads up, it defaults as reply to customer.
Interesting; I don't seem to have that option - how did you select it as a favourite?
I'm Iryna from Appfire. I can see that you're using our app - Canned Responses Pro.
Currently, all templates work for both tabs and are not connected to internal or public comments. Templates randomly appear on the last tab you used. However, we plan to introduce the setting you mentioned and add a default template tab soon!
Let me know if you want to learn more or have any other feedback on improving the app. I will be happy to chat.
Thank you,Iryna
Hi @Iryna Ihnatiuk ,
It would be great to know when this feature will be release - do you have an ETA or a link I can use to track this?
Being able to specify whether a Canned Reponse defaults to internal or external in the template definition would be extremely useful to prevent accidental external notifications for internal workflow
Thank you,Roland
Hi @rgoodman
We're already at the "QA" stage! Depending on testing results, the feature should be live within the next week or two.
Regards,Iryna
Hi Roland @rgoodman,
The feature has been released! Feel free to contact our support if you have any additional questions or feedback to share - https://appfire.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/11
Thanks,Iryna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.