Hi Team,
I have an automated rule to send a follow up to my customers when the ticket is setting on Waiting For Customer for 2 days. However, I noticed that the clock is triggered whenever you set that regardless if I move it back to any other status. say it was put to waiting for customer on Monday, customer replied on Tuesday this will move it back to In Progress, if I sent them another response and set it Waiting for Customer on Wed. that one day between Mon and Tue still counted within the rule clock. and a reminder will be automatically sent on Thu.
My JQL statement is: status = "Waiting for customer" AND labels in (auto_comment_1st) AND status changed TO "Waiting for customer" BEFORE "-2d" ORDER BY updated DESC
is this new edit correct:'status = "Waiting for customer" AND (labels not in (auto_comment_1st, auto_comment_2nd) OR labels is EMPTY) AND status changed TO "Waiting for customer" BEFORE "-2d" AND NOT status changed FROM "Waiting for support" DURING ("-2d", now()) ORDER BY updated DESC'?