Background
We release major releases quarterly. Each of our Product teams works in 2-week sprints within each major release period and we're struggle to bring together all of the issues being worked on over the course of each sprint within each major release - in large part because each team names their sprints uniquely; however, each one contains the name/id of the sprint (e.g. 2024.3.1.0)
The Ask
As a potential solution, I'm trying out ScriptRunner in the hopes that it can provide the searching capabilities needed. As an example, I'm trying to surface all of the Stories that belong to a Sprint whose name contains "2024.1.1.0". This would work great as it would require no additional record-keeping from our teams and would provide a way for me to consistently stay ahead of these reports as I already know what the sprint ids will be.
I've played around with the JQL AI in ScriptRunner and haven't been able to make it work. Is something like this possible?