In JIRA cloud, after doing search, on clicking Export Issues i see below in the drop down menu
When i click on Export XLSX (form data), it takes me to another page. However, in that form, Form Data dropdown is blank. Where do i define Form Data?
Hi @Vishal Biyani
This looks like a feature from additional app. you need to check app documentation. In Jira cloud by default you have options:
- Export Excel CSV (all fields)
- Export Excel CSV (filter fields)
Regards,
Seba
@Sebastian Krzewiński
I don't think so. i created an account on the free version of JIRA Cloud where no add-ons where present. there also i could see the option of Export XLXS (form data)
Hi @Vishal Biyani !
I found that you have JSM. I thought that you are talking about Jira software.
Regarding this doc - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/export-search-results/#Form-data this data come from forms in JSM projects. If you don't have setup any forms in JSM page, that you mentioned, will be blanked.
Makes sense now. Thanks for your time!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.