(Jira software cloud to cloud import)
Good morning Community,
I created a backup in cloud site A and wanted to import it in site B . I split the zip file as per instructional documentation.
The import seemed to have run perfectly , however majority of the issues are missing. I can see all the projects, but most of them have no issues in them and when searching using JQL for issues in these projects , i see the JQL error that the project does not exist.
Here is the really strange thing :
On site B after the import , where I cant find the majority issues , I did the following check :
I went to Migrate cloud site
Created a copy plan
and in that plan it shows all the Projects, correct issue counts and attachment sizes .
I believe it may be a indexing issue, but how long should this take issue count in site B has been sitting at 1900 for 14 hours now .
Am i missing something somewhere ?
Please help